COVID-19 CLINIC POLICIES FOR PHASE 2 AND 3
Krell Wellness Center is excited to be able to offer in-person visits again.
To do so, we have staggered appointment start and end times, added breaks in-between visits, and removed waiting room chairs. We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desks and additional hand sanitizer stations at entrances. Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will also be used throughout the clinic. Thorough disinfecting of treatment rooms will continue to occur before and after each visit. The clinic will adhere to a documented cleaning and disinfecting schedule of the common areas as advised by WorkSafeBC and the BCCDC.
We will also be implementing protocols in order to mitigate risk even further. We ask that you help us keep everyone safe by adhering to the following policies for Phase 2:
1) You will not be permitted to bring anyone with you to your appointment. Exceptions include caregivers or small children, but strict social distancing from other patients must be observed or you may be asked to leave. Leave all personal belongings including purses, jackets, and phones in your vehicle, and only bring payment and benefits cards into the clinic. Cash will not be accepted for payments.
2) Please enter the clinic no earlier than 5 minutes for your scheduled appointment. If you are early, please wait outside or in your vehicle. This will ensure fewer people in our common areas. The common areas at both clinics can accommodate 6 people maximum. Upon arrival, you will find 4 red social distance decals on the floor and one green decal. Please stand on the red decal to be checked in for your appointment. Once checked in, stand on the green decal when available until you are brought into a treatment room.There is one waiting room chair if you cannot stand, or need to sit for additional paperwork.
3) For our initial opening, a mask or face covering is required within the clinic. Should you not have one, we will have some available for purchase, or you may use a disinfected cloth mask from the clinic. Face coverings can include scarves, bandanas, or non-medical grade masks. There will be posters showing how to properly don a mask, or ask a staff member if assistance is required.
4) Upon arrival, you must sanitize your hands with the provided wall mounted sanitization stations.
5) If you are immunocompromised or have underlying health conditions, please inform our staff when booking and we will walk you through our arrival process to keep you safe.
6) Contactless payments are strongly encouraged. Please update the clinic with your credit card information for an easier exit upon completion of your appointment. You can give this information to the front desk staff, or log in to your online booking account to do so. We will continue to run direct billing to reduce out of pocket costs.
7) For the time being our bathrooms will only be available for emergencies and thorough cleaning must take place after each use.
8) If you are sick, have been traveling outside of BC in the last 14 days, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill, please do not come for your appointment. Please contact our front desk to notify us. Appointments will be canceled at the time of the visit if any patient exhibits signs of illness or fever at no charge. Screening questions will be asked at the time of booking the appointment. These questions will also be asked again when you arrive for your appointment.
Please find the BCCDC Self Assessment tool here.
We are very excited to see you back at the clinic, and we thank you for understanding the policies we have put in place for Phase 2 and 3.